§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) Below we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that is personally related to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) Responsible person according to Art. 4 para. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), is Elementura GmbH, Wallstraße 16, 40878 Ratingen, Germany, phone: +49 175 7646334, e-mail: email@example.com (see our contact information)
(3) When you contact us via email or a contact form, the information you provide (e-mail address, name or telephone number) will be stored by us to aid in answering your questions. All data that arises in this context and after it is no longer required, is deleted immediately or under limited processing periods where there are statutory retention requirements. The legal basis for this fall under Art. 6 para. 1 (f) GDPR, to answer your request and, if your request is for the conclusion of a contract, Art. 6 para. 1 (b) GDPR.
(4) Should we need to rely on commissioned service providers for individual functions of our service or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, the respective transaction will be detailed in this document. In doing so, we will also name the specific criteria for storage duration.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us (Art. 77 GDPR). A list of data protection supervisory authorities and their contact details can be found at: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html
(3) In the case of processing of personal data for the purpose of performing public interest tasks (Art. 6(1) sentence 1(e) of the GDPR) or for the exercise of legitimate interests (Article 6(1) sentence 1(f) GDPR), you can object to the processing of your personal data at any time with future effect. In the case of opposition, we shall refrain from any further processing of your data for the aforementioned purposes, unless
– There are compelling, legitimate grounds for processing the data that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms. Or,
– The processing is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims.
You may object to the use of your data for the purpose of direct mail at any time with future effect; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is connected with direct mail. In the case of objection, we shall refrain from any further processing of your data for direct marketing purposes.
(4) To exercise your rights (with the exception of the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority), please contact the office mentioned in § 1 (2).
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) When visiting our website merely for informative purposes i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we will only collect the personal data transmitted to our server by your browser. If you wish to view our website, the following data that is necessary for us on a technical level to correctly display our website and ensure its stability and security, will be collected. (Legal basis: Art. 6(1) sentence 1(f) GDPR)
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and by which the website that set the cookie (here through us) receives certain information. Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the internet a more user-friendly and more effective place as a whole (Legal basis: Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 (f) GDPR).
You can manage cookie settings in your browser and among other things, reject acceptance of cookies in general or just for our website and delete any cookies already set. You can find further information in the help menu of your browser.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below:
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. These include in particular session cookies. These store a so-called “session ID” with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes, for example declining the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Please be aware that you may not be able to use all features of this site with such settings enabled.
e) Any Flash cookies that are used are not detected by your browser but by your Flash plug-in. Furthermore, we use HTML5 storage objects, which are stored on your device. These objects store the required data regardless of your browser and do not have an automatic expiration date. If you do not want to process the Flash cookies, you will need to install an add-on such as the Adobe Flash killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using private mode in your browser. In addition, we recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and the browser history manually
§ 4 Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Ireland Limited,
Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4 Ireland („Google“). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookies about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the United States of America (USA) and stored there. However, if IP anonymisation is enabled on this website, Google will truncate your IP address beforehand within member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website usage and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by Google as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data provided by Google.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, we point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this website in full. You may also prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by using the browser plug-in available under the following link. Download and install: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
You can also prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. A so-called opt-out cookie is set, which prevents the collection of your data on our website:
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “anonymizeIp ()”. As a result, IP addresses are processed then shortened, all person-relatedness can thus be excluded. Data collected about you is therefore immediately excluded and the personal data deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. With the statistics we can improve our service and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which Personal Information is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1(f) GDPR.
§ 5 Inclusion of YouTube videos
(1) We have included YouTube videos in our online offerings, which are stored on http://www.YouTube.com and are directly playable from our website. These are all integrated in the “extended privacy mode”, viz that you do not transfer data about you as a user to YouTube if you are not playing the videos. Only when you play the videos, the data mentioned in paragraph 2 will be transmitted. We have no influence on this data transfer. This allows us to show you the right videos directly on our website, thus making it easier to use our website. This constitutes a legitimate interest in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 (f) GDPR.
(2) By visiting this website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding sub-page of our website. In addition, the data referred to in § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This happens regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account that you are logged in to, or if there is no user account. When you’re logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and / or customisation of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide appropriate advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a right to object to the creation of these User Profiles, and you must communicate with YouTube to exercise these rights.
The service is operated by Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4 Ireland. Google also processes your personal information in the United States and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework.
§ 6 Use of Google Ads
(1) We use the offer of Google Ads, to draw attention to our attractive offers with the help of means of advertising (so-called Google Ads) on external web pages. In relation to the data of the advertising campaigns, we can determine how successful the individual advertising measures are. We are interested in showing you advertisements that are of interest to you, to make our website more interesting to you and to achieve a fair calculation of advertising costs.
(2) These advertising materials are delivered by Google via so-called “ad servers”. To do this, we use ad server cookies, which measure certain performance metrics such as flash or user clicks. If you access our website through a Google ad, Google Ads will store a cookie on your device. These cookies usually lose their validity after 30 days and should not be used to personally identify you. As a rule, this cookie will be stored as analysis values with the unique cookie ID, number of ad impressions per placement (Frequency), last impression (relevant for post-view conversions) and opt-out information (marked with the note that the user does not wish to be contacted further).
(3) These cookies allow Google to recognise your internet browser. If a user visits certain pages of an Ads customer’s website and the cookie stored on their computer has not yet expired, Google and the customer may discover that the user clicked on the advertisement and was redirected to that page. Each advertisement is assigned a different cookie. This means cookies cannot be tracked via the websites of Ads customers. We ourselves do not collect and process any personal data in the aforementioned advertising measures. We receive only statistical evaluations provided by Google. On the basis of these evaluations, we can identify which of the advertising measures used are particularly effective. We do not receive any further data from the use of the advertising material, in particular we cannot identify the users on the basis of this information.
(4) Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection to the Google server. We have no control over the extent and further use of the data collected by the use of this tool by Google and therefore inform you to the best of our knowledge: By integrating Google Ads, Google receives the information that you visited the corresponding part of our website or clicked on an ad from us. If you’re registered with a service provided by Google, Google may associate the visit with your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or have not logged in, there is a chance that the provider will find and store your IP address.
(5) You can prevent participation in this tracking process in several ways: a) by adjusting your browser software accordingly, in particular, the suppression of third-party cookies will prevent you from receiving third-party ads; b) by disabling the cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser to block cookies from the domain “www.googleadservices.com”, this setting will be deleted when you delete your cookies; c) by deactivating the interest-based advertisements of the providers that are part of the “About Ads” self-regulation campaign via the link http://www.aboutads.info/choices, this setting being deleted when you delete your cookies; d) by permanent deactivation in your browsers Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome under the link http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. We point out that in this case you may not be able to use all features of this service in full.
(6) The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 (f) GDPR. More information on privacy at Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4 Ireland can be found here: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy and https://services.google.com/sitestats.html. Alternatively, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) website at http://www.networkadvertising.org. Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework.
§ 7 Newsletter
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, which will inform you about all our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) For the registration to our newsletter we use the “double-opt-in” procedure. This means that after you have registered, we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address at which you have registered your interest where we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store your IP addresses and times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only requirement for the transmission of the newsletter, is your e-mail address. After your confirmation, we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1(a) GDPR.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from future newsletters. You can declare the revocation by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter e-mail, or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a message to the contact details provided in the Contact details page of our website.
(5) We point out that we evaluate your user behaviour when sending the newsletter. For this evaluation, the emails sent include “web beacons” or “tracking pixels” that represent one-pixel image files stored on our website. For the evaluations, we link the data mentioned in § 3 and the web beacons with your e-mail address and an individual ID. Links received with the newsletter contain this ID. With the data obtained in this way, we create a user profile to tailor the newsletter to your individual interests. In doing so, we record when you read our newsletters, which links you click in these and from that infer your personal interests. We link this data with the actions you have taken on our website.
You can object to this tracking at any time by clicking on the separate link provided in each e-mail or informing us via another contact path. The information is stored as long as you subscribe to the newsletter. When opting-out we save the data purely statistically and anonymously.
§ 8 Storage duration
Unless we explicitly state otherwise, we store personal data only for as long as statutory retention periods dictate. After the expiry of these legal retention periods, all data that is no longer required to fulfil contractual obligations will be deleted.
Wir haben Ihnen eine Email mit einem Bestätigungs-Link zugeschickt. Um Ihre Anmeldung abzuschließen, klicken Sie einfach auf den Button in der Email.
Keine Email erhalten? Schauen Sie ggf. in Ihrem Spam-Ordner nach. Falls Sie dort nichts finden, kontaktieren Sie uns unter email@example.com
Do you want to hear from us occasionally? With our newsletter, we inform from time to time about new products, promostions and topics around “eco-friendly hospitality”.